This new, village-style vacation resort features 83 beach-themed bungalows with 166 separate rooms, each with whimsical LEGO décor inside and out. And it looks like it is going to be a huge hit for families.
Located about a half-mile from the LEGOLAND Florida theme park entrance, the site also features a central swimming pool and sandy play area, a buffet restaurant, pool bar, a giant LEGO inspired lighthouse with a real rotating beacon and picturesque views of Lake Dexter.
This resort is the first-of-its kid for LEGOLAND and will include many brand, new experiences for vacationing families. Here’s a look at what else to expect from this new family resort —
- 166 spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area designed just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, located inside The Lighthouse and featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served poolside and inside The Lighthouse.
- A delicious breakfast is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner will be available without reservations.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- Complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including LEGO NINJAGO World when it opens Jan. 12.
How to Book Your Stay at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
Reservations are available for stays from April 7 through Nov. 30, 2017. To book a stay at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, visit LEGOLAND.com/
Through the end of December 2016, guests can save 20 percent on an exclusive room-and-ticket package for LEGOLAND Beach Retreat stays from April 7 through Sept. 3, 2017. The package requires a minimum two-night stay and includes a two-day ticket to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park per person, with the second day free!