It is time to perfect your ninja skills — LEGO NINJAGO Days returns to LEGOLAND Florida in Winter Haven.
From battling the bad guys on the LEGO NINJAGO World ride to snapping a selfie with NINJAGO characters and fueling up at the new Ninja Kitchen food truck – the fun returns on Saturdays and Sundays – January 25-26, February 1-2 and February 8-9.
Here are some of the fun kids (and adults!) can experience at this year’s LEGO NINJAGO Days –
- Strike a ninja pose with characters Kai, Nya, Llyod, Master Wu and for the first time ever, Zane and P.I.X.A.L.
- Achieve a state of zen or show off your wacky ninja moves during the “ninjoga” sessions – a yoga class just for kids
- Watch real-life ninjas demonstrate abilities in mastering the elements of Spinjitzu. The Dojo comes to life with kicking, spinning and tumbling in the all-new show, Elemental Masters
- Become one with the rhythmic forces of nature in Earth Beats, a live, ninja-inspired music and drumming show
- Come dressed as your favorite LEGO NINJAGO hero or villain for a chance to win a LEGO prize
- Count every Master Wu hiding among the landmarks of MINILAND USA and drop off an entry form at LEGO Studio Store for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
My Maggie is super excited about meeting Zane and P.I.X.A.L and she’s already trying to decide who in our family will find the most hidden Master Wu’s in MINILAND USA.
New Eats at LEGO NINJAGO Days
And the foodie in me is excited to check out some great food while we are there too. The park has introduced a new food truck – Ninja Kitchen food truck with menu items like Super Fancy Spring Rolls with Peking duck, pork bao buns and sweet Asian chicken wings. I’ll definitely be trying the pork bao buns! Maybe if I’m lucky, I can get my picky girls to try them too!
Other tasty treats around the park include kid-themed candy sushi, chocolate fortune cookies, strawberry cheesecake egg rolls, sensei snack mix and ninja nachos. I’ve already prepared myself to arrive hungry!
So, break out your best ninja attire and you might win a prize while at the park! The fun takes place Saturday and Sundays – January 25-26, February 1-2 and February 8-9.
And the best news? All of these activities are included with park admission!
Have plans to visit LEGOLAND Florida Resort? Save Time and Money:
- Save money and pre-purchase LEGOLAND Florida tickets
- See more and save with UndercoverTourist’s Four Attraction Combo Tickets – including LEGOLAND Florida, The ICON Eye, Sealife Aquarium, and Madame Tussauds
** My family and I were invited by LEGOLAND Florida to experience LEGO NINJAGO Days. Thoughts and opinions here are my own. Be sure to follow Carrie on Travel on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for the latest family travel news and tips for planning your next adventure. **