The 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival takes place September 14 through November 14 and the lineup for this year’s Eat to the Beat concert series is here!
If you’re a big music fan like me, you’ve probably been waiting for the concert lineup hoping to schedule a trip around a show.
Here’s a look at the performers scheduled to play at the festival this year.
2016 Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- Wang Chung – September 14-15
- Starship — September 16-18
- Air Supply – September 19-20
- The Bo Deans — September 21-23
- Fuel – September 24-25
- Sugar Ray — September 26-28
- Los Lobos – September 29-30
- David Cook — October 1-2
- Wilson Phillips — October 3-4
- Blues Traveler – October 5-6
- Plain White T’s – October 7-9
- 38 Special — October 10-11
- Jeffrey Osbourne — October 12-13
- Tiffany — October 14-16
- Dennis DeYoung and the Music of Styx — October 17-19
- Christopher Cross – October 20-21
- Toad the Wet Sprocket — October 22-23
- Chaka Chan — October 24-25
- Billy Ocean — October 26-27
- Living Colour – October 28-29
- Hanson — October 30-November 1
- Soul Asylum — November 2-3
- Delta Rae — November 4-6
- Boyz II Men — November 7-9
- Sister Hazel — November 10-11
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy — November 12-14
As similar to past years, the shows take place at World Showcase America Gardens Theatre at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. Epcot admission is required for the show.
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
The Eat to the Beat Dining Packages have returned this year. Book a specific dining reservation at select Epcot restaurants and you’ll be guaranteed seating at one of the night’s three shows, depending on the time of your dining reservation.
Breakfast packages include one buffet or family-style dining (depending on the restaurant) with lunch and dinner packages including choice of an appetizer, entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage – or one buffet from the restaurant menu.
Important Festival Dates to Remember
The 21st Epcot International Food & Wine Festival takes place September 14 through November 14 for a record 62 days of great eats. Stay tuned to the hashtag #EpcotFoodFestival for the latest information.
The official website (www.EpcotFoodFestival.com) has all of the latest news and information. There you’ll also find detailed information on all of the demos, classes and unique experiences offered as part of this year’s festival.
You can reserve your festival experiences and dining events, beginning Thursday, July 21 by calling 407-WDW-FEST (407-939-3378).
Which Concert are You Excited to See This Year?